Doggy Party 2017
April 1, 2017
The 8th Annual Doggy Party on the Plaza will be held in City Centre’s amazing complex at 800 West Sam Houston Parkway North at Queensbury Lane again this year. This FREE family fun-filled day included loads of activities, raffles, vendor sales, games, contests and the Annual Doggy Party “Rescue Me” Parade.
We were happy to have KHOU 11’s Mia Gradney along with Lisa Hernandez as our emcees this year as well as our many celebrity judges Including; Dana Tyson from Sunny 99.1, Freddy Cruz from KRBE 104.1 and Lara Bell from Absolutely Memorial Magazine. We are also happy to have Former NFL Player and Houston Texan Travis Johnson as this year’s Rescue Me Parade Grand Marshal.
The 2017 event includes Doggy Party’s own “Rescue Row” sponsored by VERGI 24/7 Emergency & Critical Care Hospital. This special area is packed with great information to learn about rescue efforts from Houston’s top rescue groups, take a stroll down the row and find out what they do and how you can help. These wonderful rescue groups are also featured in the annual “Rescue Me!” parade.
Other activities will include our popular kids and adult Costume contests sponsored by PetTalk GoFetch. This crowd pleasing family fun event within the event allows attendees and their doggys, the opportunity to win big! Entry to the contest is free!
We’ll also be bringing you a new Feature in 2017 where you can get a Free Photo with your Pooch sponsored by The Fritz Kennel with photos by Nature Dog Photography. We like to call them Doggy Party Pics. Don’t forget about Face Painting, shopping, food, games, artists, and so much more. Over 80 vendor booths will fill the streets along with the stores and restaurants throughout CityCentre as they all join in the festivities to create a doggy party extravaganza to remember!
Mark your calendars and Join us April 1, 2017 from Noon to 5:00pm for the 8th Annual Doggy Party on the Plaza and Join us on Facebook to stay up-to-date on all the latest party information… it’s a party you don’t want to miss!
Let’s Keep the Party Fun for all…
Please follow these Doggy Safety Rules
• Doggys must be on a leash and under control at all times. Doggy Party and CityCentre are not responsible for the actions of any pet at the event.
• Pets must be current on vaccinations
• Pets must be sociable with other pets, adults and children and not aggressive about food, toys or owner.
• Pets must be comfortable in a loud and festive environment. Please be aware of the stress level of your pet at all times. We want this to be a positive experience for everyone.
• Pets must be at least 4 months old since younger animals have weak or no immune systems.
• Doggy Party and CityCentre reserve the right to refuse entrance or ask anyone whose pet is exhibiting aggressive behavior to leave.
Photography Courtesy of Kenzie delaTorre tower photography