Doggy Party 2018
April 7, 2018
The 9th Annual Doggy Party on the Plaza will be held in City Centre’s amazing complex at 800 West Sam Houston Parkway North at Queensbury Lane again this year. This FREE family fun-filled day included loads of activities, raffles, vendor sales, games, contests and the Annual Doggy Party “Rescue Me” Parade.
The 2018 event welcomes back KHOU’s David Paul and Lisa Hernandez as well as Great Day Houston’s Deborah Duncan as the 2018 emcees. Plus we’re happy to include Doggy Party’s own “Rescue Row” sponsored by VERGI 24/7 Emergency & Critical Care Hospital. This special area is packed with great information to learn about rescue efforts from Houston’s top rescue groups, take a stroll down the row and find out what they do and how you can help. These wonderful rescue groups are also featured in the annual “Rescue Me!” parade.
We’re bringing back the Free Photo with your Pooch booth with photos by Nature Dog Photography. We like to call them Doggy Party Pics. Don’t forget about Face Painting, shopping, food, games, artists, and so much more. Over 80 vendor booths will fill the streets along with the stores and restaurants throughout CityCentre as they all join in the festivities to create a doggy party extravaganza to remember!
Mark your calendars and Join us April 7, 2018 from Noon to 5:00pm for the 9th Annual Doggy Party on the Plaza and Join us on Facebook to stay up-to-date on all the latest party information… it’s a party you don’t want to miss!
Let’s Keep the Party Fun for all…
Please follow these Doggy Safety Rules
• Doggys must be on a leash and under control at all times. Doggy Party and CityCentre are not responsible for the actions of any pet at the event.
• Pets must be current on vaccinations
• Pets must be sociable with other pets, adults and children and not aggressive about food, toys or owner.
• Pets must be comfortable in a loud and festive environment. Please be aware of the stress level of your pet at all times. We want this to be a positive experience for everyone.
• Pets must be at least 4 months old since younger animals have weak or no immune systems.
• Doggy Party and CityCentre reserve the right to refuse entrance or ask anyone whose pet is exhibiting aggressive behavior to leave.
Photography Courtesy of Kenzie delaTorre tower photography